If you would like to reserve a table at The Poet, please select Book under the main menu.
19 in stock
Aged rib of beef, glazed mushrooms, dauphinoise, red wine sauce, super salad with French dressing
Allergens: Celery, dairy, sulphur, Mustard, Gluten
Method of Preparation:
- Rib of beef – Add a little oil to a pan over high heat. Sear the meat on each side then transfer to the oven. Roast at 180C fan, std oven 200C, gas mark 6 for 20 mins for a medium finish. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Dauphinoise: remove lid & place in the oven for 15 – 20 mins
- Mushrooms – remove lid & place in the oven for 5 mins.
- Red wine sauce: Add to a sauce pan & heat for 3 – 4 minutes. (contains Gluten)
- Salad: drizzle with dressing & toss the leaves lightly just before serving.